T&Cs - Win the ULTIMATE Hen Party competiton
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
The prizes are as follows:
- A Makery Hen Party package for 10 people
- Choice of one activity - Bridal Party Sash making, Garters, Bunting, Knickers or Bath Treats.
- Prosecco for 10 people (2 glasses per person)
- An Afternoon Tea for 10 people at The Makery (Afternoon Tea means cream tea with scones, cream and jam)
- A copy of our Bath Hen Do Challenge - to play after the party
- A 10% off voucher each to spend on the day in the shop
- Only one entry per person
- The promoter is The UK Makery Limited.
- Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
- To participate in the prize draw, entrants are required to submit their name and email address to The UK Makery Limited through the online web form. They must do this before midnight on the 15th May 2017.
- Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The UK Makery Limited.
- One winner will be chosen at random, drawn by an independent judge. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified no later than 30 days after the competition has closed. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of receiving the notification, Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose alternative winners (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
- The prize draw period will commence at 3pm 15 April 2017 and end at 11:59pm on 15th May 2017. Entries must be received by no later than midnight on the closing date. Any entries received after midnight on the closing date will not be accepted.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Through sharing your information The UK Makery Limited may contact you with other promotions we believe may be of interest and will absolutely not share with third parties.
- The winners agree to participate in all required publicity.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.
- Promoter may at its discretion extend the period of the promotion.
- The prize must be taken before 31 March 2018.