Make a super quick Top Knot Headband!
Top knot headbands are brilliant and they don't take long to make.
5 reasons to make a top knot fabric headband
1) You will look really rather stylish
2) Your friends will know you're seriously on trend
3) It's a chance to show off your sewing ability
4) Prove you have a great eye for fabric and designs 👌
5) They're so quick to make and are perfect for using up fabric stash and fat quarters
6) They can retail at up to £40 so you are saving money!
What you need to make a top knot headband
-Length of fabric (we have 80cm x 12cm includes 1cm seam allowance)
-Needle and thread or sewing machine
-Cut fabric to size then fold in half length ways, right sides together and pin
-Sew down seam, leaving a 10cm gap in the middle
-Turn right way round and press
-Cut wire to size, fold over the wire at the ends so they aren't sharp and post it through the gap right to each end
-Sew up the gap
Love Sarah x
We hope you love this tutorial if you did we'd really appreciate you sharing it with your friends.
Share you finished scrunchies with us on our social media channels, tag #makerymakes and each month we pick a lucky crafter to win £10 worth of fabric!